Event : Joint Clinic/Picnic-Appalachian, Beekeepers/Cherokee Beekeepers
When: June 16, 2018, Saturday, 10 AM EDT
Where: Pickens County Chamber of Commerce
The Appalachian Beekeepers Association of Georgia and Cherokee Beekeepers Club invite you and your friends to attend our annual summer picnic. BBQ meats and beverages will be provided. Non-members will pay $5 at the door for lunch or will have the option of paying $10 for membership with either club for the remainder of 2018; which includes lunch. Please sign up to bring your favorite dish below.
Hands-on mite-related workshops from 10 am until noon
– including critical information for winter survival
– oxalic and formic acid application demos
– mite detection and control
– afternoon workshops to include honey extracting demonstration
– several walk-by and in-hive workshops
Register at Sign Up Genius https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b054fada622a0f94-summer
Visit our Facebook page @JasperPickensCountyGA for more information.