I stopped into Appalachian Gun, Pawn and Gun Range to check out the new store. While talking with Kim and seeing the upcoming gun classes with Cindy, Dave Jones, who had just finished his first time at the Appalachian Gun Range, stopped to chat with us. He was kind enough to give a testimonial of what he thought about the gun range and guess what? He highly recommends you try it out.
Be sure to turn up the volume.
What are the benefits of going to a Gun Range?
- You build up experience in shooting your weapon
- You build strength in your arms to be able to aim, be steady and of course, pull the trigger
- You learn to focus. You need this in order to keep your eyes on the target while aiming your gun
- Practicing eyesight and hand coordination
- Firing a weapon helps to increase your mental discipline. As you’re preparing to shoot, many things are going through your mind
- Builds courage and confidence. Shooting may seem like a dangerous and scary thing to do but training properly is a great way to build confidence and courage
- Shooting is an Adrenaline rush!
- The activity of shooting helps build up your physical balance. While focusing, aiming and then firing, you are balanced and ready for the impact that can happen. Over time, this builds up core muscles
- Shooting a gun promotes Liberty. Knowing that as an American, gun ownership is related to Freedom
Tragedies like the Newtown murders reflect human evil, not gun ownership. There are legitimate issues — how to better keep guns from the dangerously mentally ill, for instance.
But that effort must not become an excuse to disarm the responsible and law-abiding. No less than our basic liberties are at stake. ~Doug Bandow, is a Senior Fellow at the Cato Institute.
Why I Carry A Gun: https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/02/gun-culture/554351/
Ralph and Kim Fitts Appalachian Gun Range
140 Shelby Lane
Jasper, GA 30143
Jasper Pickens County GA