Pictures courtesy of Sheila Grubbs –
Were YOU at the 6th Annual Taste of Pickens?
6th Annual Taste of Pickens – Chattahoochee Technical College, Jasper
Saturday, November 12 – 11am to 2pm
On Saturday, November 12th, the Pickens County Community came together to sample some of the best foods in our area. Approximately 25 local restaurants/caterers in Pickens County donated food and beverages for this event. Cost of tickets for the event was $10.00 for 8 tastings and the $10 donation goes to help CARES (Community Assistance Resources and Emergency Services) to provide food and financial aid for those in our area who need our assistance. All proceeds are used to purchase food items for residences of the county needing assistance in order to provide their daily needs.
This year’s vendors include 61 Main, Ably Asian, Annie’s, Appalachian Grill, BoJangles, Bub-ba Q, Carriage House, Davis BBQ, Deb’s Bakery, Dos Margaritas, Dough Boys\Cakes and Catering, Forno, Fuego Mexican Grill, Geraldine’s, Johnny’s Pizza, Julee’s, Kroger and Starbucks, The Last Catch Seafood Restaurant, Mary’s Bread Basket, Papa John’s, Peking Garden, Pueblo Grill, and Woodbridge Inn. Please take the time to get out in the community and frequent these different restaurants. They are here for our community and we need to appreciate them by dining at their establishments.
Larry Starr and the many volunteers work hard each year to make Taste of Pickens a Great Success and for the 6th Year, they have!
Are you looking to Advertise your Local Pickens County Business? Know of someone who is?
Why You Should Get Your Local Business Listed On Our Blog…Get more business for your firm by listing your local business on our blog
* There Are Lots of Options For You To Choose From…
1. Select an Advertorial Listing on the home page.
2. Maybe you prefer a “Display” or Banner Ad.
3. There are also other advertising opportunities under our Local Business Partners Section.
* We Offer Lots Of Flexibility For Our Local Business Partners…
1. We can provide a Custom look for your listing, for those who want that option.
2. You can place your listing in multiple categories, if you need that option.
3. In many cases, exclusive arrangements for your class of business can be negotiated.
4. Plus, for those local businesses that really want to maximize their ROI on our blog, then select a listing that includes SEO for your PAGE.
* Here’s how to get started…Just give Beth a call at 404-680-8495…so that we can discuss the best way for you to get more referrals from our blog.