We have a beautiful North Georgia Day coming on so we hope you’ll join us later today in downtown Jasper for The 5th Annual Night of Lights Christmas Celebration and Parade. Lots of Entertainment and the parade is part of The Festival of Lights going on from 3p-9p today. Pictures with Santa, kid’s crafts & games, food & retail vendors and so much more!
The 5th Annual Night of Lights Christmas Celebration
Saturday December 3rd, 2011
Be sure to get in line for the Visit with Santa from 3pm to 5pm
Roaming Street Entertainment
Kids area, including Jumping house and games
Food and Craft Vendors
Are you looking to Advertise your Local Pickens County Business? Know of someone who is?
Why You Should Get Your Local Business Listed On Our Blog…Get more business for your firm by listing your local business on our blog
* There Are Lots of Options For You To Choose From…
1. Select an Advertorial Listing on the home page.
2. Maybe you prefer a “Display” or Banner Ad.
3. There are also other advertising opportunities under our Local Business Partners Section.
* We Offer Lots Of Flexibility For Our Local Business Partners…
1. We can provide a Custom look for your listing, for those who want that option.
2. You can place your listing in multiple categories, if you need that option.
3. In many cases, exclusive arrangements for your class of business can be negotiated.
4. Plus, for those local businesses that really want to maximize their ROI on our blog, then select a listing that includes SEO for your PAGE.
* Here’s how to get started…Just give Beth a call at 404-680-8495…so that we can discuss the best way for you to get more referrals from our blog.