Print or Scan Coupon and present at your appointment today.
“Super happy to announce I have signed a management deal with SMOKESHOW ENTERTAINMENT in Nashville, Tn… They allow me to be who I am and pursue the music I love! We head into the studio very soon to record my next EP slated to be out in the next few months!
Thanks for all the support! This is just the beginning…”
Matt was diagnosed with Crohn’s in 1993. Since that time he has endured a total of 15 surgeries and countless months of recovery. In 2008 Matt was hospitalized with intussusception of the colon. After surgery to correct this he suffered a tear in his intestines and as a result suffered from sepsis. Matt was placed in a medically induced coma, placed on a ventilator and had dialysis for 6 weeks. He was then sent to a rehab facility at Windy Hill where he stayed an additional 6 weeks. He was able to return home with a colostomy bag, a wound vac, and home health nursing where he spent the next year recovering.
Matt developed a severe hernia and required surgery to correct this on March 12, 2015. Due to complications, Matt required 6 surgeries and 4 weeks in the hospital. Matt was able to return home once again with two wound vacs and at home nursing care.
Matt continues to have complications and due to his condition he will be unable to return to work. This has been very difficult for Matt because he loved his job and his co-workers.
Through everything Matt has always tried to work and support his family and that is to be commended. Matts’ wife Susan continues to care for him along with the help of their two sons. Family and friends have all pitched in as they can.
Matt went in today for additional test to determine the treatment plan moving forward. Matt needs additional surgery but is considered high risk right now. His nurses continue to come out as he has two open wounds that require round the clock care.
As always the family appreciates that the community will keep them in their prayers.
Go Fund Matt – https://www.gofundme.com/uq8xdz9g
The Jasper Merchants Association’s Christmas Parade is less than a month away, Saturday, December 5th so mark your calendar for the 9th Annual Night of Lights/Parade of Lights. Event starts at 4pm with the parade starting at 6pm.
Plenty of time to get entered into the Parade. Download Your Applications Here and mail them in today!
Such sad news. A Bent Tree couple was recently found dead in their home on November 3. After investigation, it was determined they died from carbon monoxide poisoning. They had been using a kerosene heater and when it was checked, they found it was putting off an excessive amount of carbon monoxide.
Blessings go out to their family and friends.
If you use or are planning to use any type of gas hear this winter, get a carbon monoxide detector. They’re inexpensive, $15 to $75 at Home Depot, easy to install and can Save Your Life. http://www.homedepot.com/b/Electrical-Fire-Safety-Carbon-Monoxide-Alarms/N-5yc1vZbmgk